Personal information is requested when you enquire about a product, apply for a job or place an order with us in our online shop. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, postal or zip code, etc.
When placing an order, we do not store your Credit Card information on our website.
Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, DigitalsIndia.com may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with digitalsindia.com.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our service.
Use of Information
Digitals India's purpose in collecting personal information is to be able to respond to your queries better as well as to send recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email.
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Digitals India, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
The online transaction processing is provided by CCAvenue using the best in class SSL encryption technology. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.